Our equipment is adapted to printing on delicate thermoplastic substrates.
Protection of the substrate from scratches:
- The feeder table is equipped with a central suction cord.
- The Venturi technology ensures optimum guiding of the sheets between the printing units.
An extreme standard of marking: (20 images can be interlaced within one lens which is 336 microns wide.)
- The press allows adjustments in steps of 10µ (lateral, circumferential and crosswise)
Adherence of inks:
- The printing is actually six-colour UV offset + UV flexo unit fitted with a scraper chamber (radicular or cation cross-linking)
- The UV dryers can be positioned at any point of the press for improved efficiency.
Séquence 3d Limited Liability Company (SARL) capitalised at 37,000 euros
N°SIRET: 442 576 864 00031 Code APE: 221J
Address: La planche - 42600 Saint Paul d'Uzore - FRANCE