The audiovisual world is essentially a dynamic world. Using packaging reflecting this dynamism is natural. The lenticular system is certainly, to date, the must suitable medium. It can show a scene, an action, a character or all three at once. It catches the eye of the customer in the shops and for film fans, it remains a sought-after collector’s item.
Packaging can take on many different forms:
- Case or sleeve fully produced with the lenticular system (Die Another Day, Le Pacte des Loups),
- Lenticular bonded to board box with PVC sleeve (The Others)
- Lenticular card glued to the front of a cardboard box (Taxi 3),
- Traditionnal box thermoformed and high-frequency welded to the lenticular.
- Lenticular Canister (cylinder) with metal lid.
We master all these techniques, as we have experimented with them and then industrialised them. However, creation is the most tricky part, but also the one that is most determinant and which adds the most value to the product. A partnership is essential in this field from design stage on. Our expertise will be of great use to you and will encourage the success of your project.
Séquence 3d Limited Liability Company (SARL) capitalised at 37,000 euros
N°SIRET: 442 576 864 00031 Code APE: 221J
Address: La planche - 42600 Saint Paul d'Uzore - FRANCE