For reasons due to finishes or specific uses, composite manufacture of the lenticular with other supports can be envisaged and can thus add more quality or "higher perceived" value.
- White polypropylene to improve opacity or effect, or to improve resistance to bending or folding.
- Silver or gold polyester to create special effects.
- Adhesive vinyl for making a label (stickers).
And many other films.
- Paper or board to print or write on the reverse side, to increase rigidity.
- Polyurethane foam for making desk blotters, mouse mats, coasters etc.
- Magnetic rubber for making magnets.
And many other supports, that we can test or create together.
Séquence 3d Limited Liability Company (SARL) capitalised at 37,000 euros
N°SIRET: 442 576 864 00031 Code APE: 221J
Address: La planche - 42600 Saint Paul d'Uzore - FRANCE